Welcome to Firebirds High School Athletics!
To be eligible to participate in HS Athletics at WCA, the student-athletes’ parent/guardian must register using this 8 to 18 online registration platform and PlanetHS (ONLY THE ATHLETE – NOT PARENTS) during the registration period prior to each sport season by checking in with Lindsay Yost, WCA HS Athletic Director, to assure that the athlete is cleared to participate.
Upon completion and submission of steps 1 through 4, a Sports Permit will be issued to the athlete. The athlete must then give the Sports Permit to the head coach to be eligible to participate.
- Register through 8 to 18 Registration Platform
- Boys Soccer
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Girls Soccer
- **If athletes are wanting to participate in a sport that WCA does not offer, please complete the WCA Athletic Participation for Sports WCA Does Not Offer Form before completing the registration process at the other school.
- Create an “ATHLETE” account in PlanetHS
- Submit a copy of a current Sports Physical to the main office.
- $100 Sports Fee per sport per athlete paid through Infinite Campus (Payment by Check for Non-WCA Student-Athletes)
**Non-WCA Student-Athletes MUST also complete the Non-WCA Student-Athlete Form.
WCA Athletics Resources
Click here for Sports Physical Form
Click here for the WCA Athlete/Parent Handbook
Click here for the WCA COVID-19 Participation Waiver
- Click here for the WCA Transportation Permission Slip
As per the Colorado High School Activities Association, WCA must have all freshman OR student-athletes who have not yet played at sport at WCA, sign up for an “ATHLETE” (not parent) account by signing up on the CHSAA Eligibility Platform at PlanetHS. If the student-athlete has already played a sport at WCA, a PlanetHS account already exists. This account will remain with the student-athlete throughout their high. school career. Athletes must designate Windsor Charter Academy as. their primary school, or if the student-athlete is a non-WCA student they must designate Windsor Charter Academy as their secondary school.
**Athletes cannot participate in sports until digital forms are complete and approved unless otherwise specified by your school. Forms will be valid for the entire school year for which they are filled out, with the exception of the physical exam provided by your physician which will reflect the policy set in place by your athletic department. Completing and having your Pre-Participation Registration Forms accepted by your school does NOT guarantee you have made the team.