TEAM FOLDERS & INDIVIDUAL COACHES FOLDERS
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & EVALUATION
Coaches PD Slideshow
HEALTH OFFICE RESOURCES
EVENT PLANNING /BUILDING USE / MAINTENANCE
NFHS COVID-19 FOR COACHES AND ADMINISTRATORS – Training
CHSAA – Coaches Training
Please complete the Coaches Polo Form to let me know what fit and size you will want.
Planet HS Coaches Registration
All coaches must register for a Planet HS account. Once the coach is placed under the Coaches management tab they will have access to the following list in which you are expected to complete and/or upload evidence of completion as per requirements of CHSAA membership. You will NOT be cleared to work with our student-athletes until all of these artifacts are uploaded into PlanetHS.
- Coaches Application Form- all applications must be submitted through CBIZ EMS-
- 1st Year Coaches Course
- CHSAA Bylaws
- New AD/Coaches Exam
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification (every 2 years) WCA will offer one class from 12-4 in the first or second week of August. If coaches aren’t able to attend that one, they’ll need to get certified on their own.
- Concussion/Head Trauma Protocol Training
- Mandatory Reporter Training- through CBIZ EMS as well as all policy and handbook acknowledgments
- Student Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Small Vehicle Permit (Submit required documents to SarahGennie and I will get you a certificate to upload)
- Other certifications and clinics such as NFHS, CHSCA, and Positive Coaching Alliance are encouraged but not required for employment.
All head coaches must attend a rules meeting for their sport