WCA Athletics is supporting an Athletics Booster Club to provide direct support to our WCA Firebirds Athletes as we are elevating the level of our athletics program!
Complete the WCA Athletics Booster Club Form if you are interested! Thanks for your support!
Here is the DRAFT of The WCA HS Athletics Booster Club By-Laws.
Below are several needs that could use parent support. We will have our first meeting at the end of August (More information to come!)
- Concession Stand
Parents are encouraged to help out with our concession stand at home events. 50% of all proceeds will support the program of choice for that event. The other 50% supports WCA athletics and concession stand operating costs. Heather Anderson is the Concessions Manager for the 2020-2021 School Year. More information will be available soon.
- Event Support
Parents are encouraged to help at home events. Examples of volunteer positions include but are not limited to: Hospitality Room, Team MOM or DAD, Pre-game meals, Statistics, Score Books, Running the Clock, Gate Fees, Line Judges etc.
Approved Driver List/Small Vehicle Permit
Parents are encouraged to submit driver information to help drive our two 14 passenger busses to events as one of our transportation means.. Anyone interested in driving the bus must send our Director of Finance and HR- SarahGennie Colazio (email@example.com) the following:
- Current Driver’s license
- Current MVR record from the Colorado DMV website
- Current personal auto insurance
Upon verification with our insurance company, you will receive a certificate of completion to upload into PlanetHS. Please reach out to me if you submitted all of your information and have not received your certificate.
Small Bus Request
- Signups will be done well in advance. All requests must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the event. Bus availability is on a first come first serve basis.
- No request will be approved until the person(s) requesting to drive the bus are approved and on the approved driver list.
- Once approved, the athletic director will let any parent volunteer driving the bus know that the bus has been reserved.
- The driver will pick up keys and the gas card from the MS front office.
- The driver needs to fill out the mileage and driver log located in the binder of each bus.
- The bus must be returned with the fuel tank at least 3/4 full. If not, they will need to use the gas card to fill up the bus.
7. Return the keys and any gas receipts to the MS front office after the trip is complete. Notify the facilities director if there were any issues with the bus during the trip. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org